Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Upcoming ARC's

Hey guys! I wanted to give you another wonderful update. Mandee a lovely person at Scholastic publishers has forwarded (Is that even a word?) my request for The Wolves of Mercy Falls: Forever - Maggie Stiefvater. She informed me they will be shipping the ARC's out very soon. I am crossing my fingers that my name is on the list. I am so excited to finish the trilogy. I absolutely adored Shiver & Linger.

She also sent me a link to their online catalog of upcoming novels for the summer. This is a list of the items I sent to request for reviews:

Goosebumps: Hall of Horrors #1- Claws!
Goosebumps: Hall of Horrors #2- Night of the Giant Everything
Goosebumps: Hall of Horrors #3- The Five Masks of Dr. Screem
Goosebumps: Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
Goosebumps: Phantom of the Auditorium
Goosebumps: Vampire Breath (All Goosebumps by R.L. Stine)

Animorphs: The Invasion -- K.A. Applegate
Animorphs: Visitor -- K.A. Applegate
Animorphs: The Encounter -- K.A. Applegate

Star Wars: Head to Head Tag Teams -- Pablo Hidaldo

Ravenwood -- Andrew Fusek Peters

The Vampire's Promise -- Caroline B. Cooney

The Vampire Stalker -- Allison Van Diepen

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment