Friday, February 26, 2010

Exciting March News...

As I idly sat here, on another boring winters day, I pondered about some ideas for this blog. It dawned on me why not attempt some author interviews? I was so anxious at the thought I immediately began emailing previous review authors, and some favorites at random. I am amazed at the steadfast replies. I could no longer send another email out- then I get one back from another.

Beginning March 14 until March 27 I will be featuring a new interview with a new author each day. I have quite a few confirmed already and as soon as I get more confirmations I will be posting the schedule of which authors on what days. If you do not have me on your facebook, you may have missed one I am so excited and in awe of to work with. I'll give you a hint- she has an amazing talent at vampire stories, among other genres as well.  Stay tuned for more info.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment