Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amanda Ashley Update

Hey readers! Well, I've been busy with college stuff, and various Native American events (some of you know I am Native - Mingo). So I apologize for not writting anything lately. I'm fighting with the library trying to get various copies of books in which they seem to not even have in their catalogs. So sad. :( However I logged onto Amanda Ashley's website today and seen a great reply. Here it is:

Dear Amanda,

http://stevenscybrary.blogspot.com/ Is the link to my book review blog. I added your link for my readers. I just posted the review on there. Hopefully I expressed my appreciation properly. Best wishes for you, your family, and your creativity.
-Steven
xoxo

Hi Steven ~ thanks for your great review. If you email me your snail mail addy, I'll send you an ARC for Everlasting Kiss. I'm adding your link to my page. Best, Mandy 1/12/10

How sweet is it that she is going to do this for me. :) I am forever grateful and excited to get a new book to indulge myself in, as well as a great book for a great blog- eh?! So excited! I am still waiting on Harlequin to get their stuff together and correct the errors in sending my ARC's elsewhere. :( Brats.

No comments:

Post a Comment