Thursday, January 28, 2010

Upcoming Reviews to Look for

While I am on here I wanted to give you all a glimpse of some upcoming reviews. I have 6 books coming, 5 are from Harlequin. I know! They still haven't shipped me my items yet! I'm beginning to wonder if they're a reliable source or not. However I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Harlequin books:
Intertwined by Gena Showalter
http://intertwinedthebook.com/intertwined/

2 books from their "Love Inspired" series
2 books from their "Silhouette Nocturne" series (can't wait for these you all know me and horror!)
(Of course the book sent to the wrong addy, and the package for Christmas. Neither have arrived yet!)

In addition to horror, I would like to make my blog more diverse. I am also getting a copy of
Even the Demon's Believe by Timothy Williams
http://www.amazon.com/Even-Demons-Believe-Timothy-Williams/dp/1579213553

Sometimes in life we have to take chances, as I am doing with this religous book. I feel it may be extremely hard for me to do a review considering how much I despise religous/political conversations. I will be treading very lightly. :) So stay tuned for a plethera of new reviews.
xoxo
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment