Thursday, January 28, 2010

Care Package from Amanda Ashley

Hey readers! Monday I was blessed with a package straight from Amanda. She sent me a cover jacket to "Madeline Bakers" June 2010 release of her upcoming book, an ARC of Everlasting Kiss by Amanda, & 5 mini postcard sized covers of her books. Do you all want to know the even better part? Sure I know you do! She was so sweet to autograph each item. Crazzzzzzzzy I know. I was having such a bad morning and then they arrived and lifted my spirits. I am about 95 pages and finished with the book. I plan on having the review posted for you all sometime late evening today. I will post a few pix of the items sent below. Stay tuned in tomorrow for yet another review on a really awesome book coming out in February 2010.
xoxo
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment