Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Me Update!

Hey readers! Well the past few days have been hectic for me. Over the weekend I had my Native American Naming Ceremony, which went quite well. There was quite a lot of people who came in support of myself and Terry for his ceremony as well. Sunday I was completely exhausted I slept for 14 hours!!! Monday I spent the day reading like a mad man trying to catch up on as much of Kate Douglas's "Demonfire: The Demonslayers" as possible. Today I had hoped in posting the review, however.... I forgot that we had plans to go to the Biltmore Estate. Some of my friends were in town from Florida and we met up there and enjoyed a lovely tour of the mansion itself, and a wine tasting at the Biltmore Winery. It's now 11 pm and my eyes are all buggy, my knees, calves and toes hurt from all the walking, and I simply can't stay awake any longer. Tomorrow I will be posting the April Author Interview Schedule, Monday's Mail Call, new ARC's coming in the mail, and it looks as tho I am shy of one author interview for May already!!!! Go me! See you all tomorrow.....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment