Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ally Blue Update

Hey all while I am on here, just wanted to keep you all posted. Yesterday Ally Blue sent me an e-copy of Dragon's Kiss, and Oleander House. She is sick , :( ,  and will try to send me out some print copies of a few books this week. I am excited to read her work. It makes it even more thrilling knowing she is a local author around where I live.

In addition to Ally, Harlequin emailed me, I guess my shipment has been shipped, FINALLY!, and will be arriving soon-or so I hope! So hit your local library, book store or even a friend or family member's home and cuddle up to a good book because winter isn't over yet.
xoxo
-Steven

2 comments:

  1. You're such a doll!
    **hugs**
    Feeling much better now, thank you :) And now if the STUPID SNOW will only go away, I can mail your books to you, OMG! Actually it's all melting now so here's hoping. This winter has been totally nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome babe. Thanks again so much for the opportunity. I did email you earlier today, it's just letting you know I will have the e-book reviews done at the latest- some time tomorrow. Glad you're feeling better. The snow let up and now it's back. :( I don't think it's a wise choice to watch Whiteout. :( GR!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete