Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Attack of the ARC's...

Hey Readers! Last week I recieved the e-books from Ally Blue, and 3 from Harlequin- The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle by Raeanne Thayne, Vanished by Maureen Child and Dragon's Lair by Denise Lynn. I started reading Vanished last night, but quickly passed out 10 pages in to the book due to lack of sleep. :(

Today I was blessed to recieve a shipment by Ally Blue: Fireflies & What Hides Inside- Bay City Paranormal Investigator novel, book #2 in the series. In addition, I also got a copy of James G Hutchison's novel: The Accessory. Hey, and it doesn't stop there! Harlequin sent two more novels from the Inspirational line in their romance novels: Dad In Training by Gail Gaymer Martin & Apprentice Father by Irene Hannon.

I am still awaiting the arrival of Intertwined by Gena Showalter & Even the Demon's Believe by Timothy Williams. I have more than enough books to keep me reading for the time being. Hopefully they come after a finish a chunk of the ones I already have. Hehehehe! Snowstorms just keep coming where I'm at readers. I don't know about your locations, but even if they're not go grab a book and indulge yourself into a guilty pleasure of a great novel.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment