Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ARC Update

Hey guys! Well I apparently was meant to read "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis first. I just logged on to do this post and fix some grammar errors I seen when I noticed the schedule. So if you wonder why the review dates flip flopped on Lewis & Goldings books, now you know. :)

I have been busy most of the day emailing some new ARC clients. I have about two and a half pages and finished with one. There are just so many good books out there I can't resist the urge to read them all. I have also joined a few contests as well.

About an hour ago I got an email back from the very sweet and kind Vicki Lewis Thompson. She is sending me a copy of "Blonde With A Wand" and also "Chick With A Charm." BWAW was released in stores in Feb 2010, and CWAC was released this month in stores, March 2010. Both books appear to have a sense of campy, romance. I am excited to read them and send Ms. Thompson back the review for her personal use.




The wonderful Kate Douglas is also sending me a copy of her newest work "The Demonslayers: Demonfire," which is book 1 in "The Demonslayers" series. She is edging towards the end of writing a new book. So I can't express my gratitude for her in sending it while she has so much else on her plate to worry about than myself.



Wednesday my stepfather is giving a talk at WNC College on Native American's and their history with drugs. So most likely I won't be back until late tomorrow night. I will try my best to get the Lewis review up asap. I am also hoping to get all of the author's links posted. If possible I am going to add a section for various website's graphics etc.

Best wishes to all of you and your families.

xoxo
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment