Monday, March 22, 2010

Author Interview/Review Schedule

In lieu of some author interviews I am going to use some book reviews. I had four other author interviewees, but they either were no longer interested or their schedule became too hectic. Either way I apologize and hope some of these old classic books take you all back to yester-year. Most of these books are well before I was even born. So below is the schedule for this week and then it's back to my regular review postings.

March 21- Jenna Ives Interview
March 22- The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis Review
March 23- Corrina Lawson Interview
March 24- The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis Review
March 25- Lord of the Flies by William Golding Review
March 26- Halloween Night- R.L. Stine

March 27- Jane Lovering Interview

Before I forget, I also joined Del Rey publisher's ARC reading group on Saturday. They will be sending me various books to review. If any of my reviews are chosen, they will be published on their Del Rey Internet Newsletter. How sweet!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment