Saturday, March 13, 2010

Follower Shout Out

Hey readers! Just wanted to give a shout out to the fellow followers on my blog: Authors Corrina Lawson, Jane Lovering, my friends Marie & Wesley, and also to rdhowell71. I know there are a lot of you out there who follow my reviews, but aren't yet a Follower. Click on the "Follow with Google Connect" link on the right side of the blog screen, and follow the instructions. Thank you all, Followers & "lurker's" who take the time out of their schedule to follow my ramblings.

Also don't forget the author interviews begin tonight at midnight with author Carolyn Turgeon as the headliner. Come see what she has to say. I also unlocked the comment option. So if you would like to leave a comment for Carolyn, future author interviewee's, or myself please feel free to do so.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment