Thursday, April 15, 2010

Currently Reading

Hey readers! Just wanted to drop a note on what I am currently reviewing for author's. This week I said I had a goal of finishing 4-5 ARC's, considering they keep coming in double the amount I finish reading. I finished one so far this week, Saint Iggy, and currently reading three:

Moonshine: A Novel by Alaya Dawn Johnson (part of my 2010 Debute Author Challenge)
Firespell: A Novel of the Dark Elite by Chloe Neill
Frostbite: A Werewolf Tale by David Wellington (Oct 09)

I also want to let you all know that I will be moving due to a family emergency. I am not sure when I will have the internet up and running at the new place yet, but I will be checking my emails and logging on here to check updates and post reviews when the time permits me to. I have since figured out how to change my email accounts name since there was a misunderstanding, my name is STEVEN, hence "Steven's Cybrary." LOL! As of Monday I have my email set to "vacation" until I am able to check my email on a regular basis.

If you're an author, or publisher who would like me to do a review, please feel free to send me an email. I have my address in my signature along with my blog, Good Reads, & Facebook Fan Page links. You can send the review copies to that address and I will contact you as soon as I can. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment