Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Mail Call

Hey readers! Well four more books arrived today. One is an ARC and three are final copies. The ARC is "Princess For Hire" by Lindsey Leavitt, and the others are from Phil Bowie's John Hardin trilogy, "Guns," "Diamondback," and "KLLRS." Phil very graciously autographed all three novels.


I am off to cut down a tree for my 83 year old neighbor lady Retha. She's such a sweet old woman, I would hate to see her struggle in cutting a tree down at her age. :( We are moving back to Kentucky very soon and I will miss her. She is a very talented artist. My birthday is Groundhog's Day. She showed me a painting she did of two groundhog's over this past winter. It's a beautiful painting, maybe she'll let me buy it off her?! :)


Well I'm off to pull a George Washington and cut down a tree. Later today (most likely tonight), I will be posting "The Beautiful Between" review. This is a book off of the Debute Author Challenge I joined, and the first one from the list I will finish. I'm off to a good start, eh?!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment