Monday, April 12, 2010

Steven's Cybrary On Facebook!

Hey readers! Well my friend Lena gave me the suggestion a week or so ago to make a Fan Page on Facebook for Steven's Cybrary. Why I didn't think of this sooner, I have no clue! Another friend pointed out that he was full of my "book review" updates. Although my pride may have been wounded briefly he was right. Anyways it's late, I'm tired, and need to begin my next review reading session. Here's the link, feel free to add me.
xoxo

 http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1785958316

P.S. I also finished Saint Iggy by K.L. Going tonight. I will be posting the review later Tuesday sometime. Ok, off to begin Moonshine: A Novel by Alaya Dawn Johnson (Part of the 2010 Debute Author Challenge and out in stores this May)!

No comments:

Post a Comment